CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I WANT A BABY

Dear New York City:

I can't express enough how much I love the opportunity to experience new things and meet new people.

Oh, p.s. I WANT A BABY.

A little about me:

I love dancing (to attract men with whom to have a baby), reading (about babies), anything outdoors (where I can be seen by men who might want to impregnate me), and most water related activities (so I can have fun imagining what any potential babies in my stomach may one day experience.)

I love shopping (two reasons - I can look at everyone elses babies in the store, but, more importantly, I can buy clothing by which to lure potential sperm donors) and generally, just having a "good time" (thinking about babies).

I'm ideally looking for a friend with similar interests and personality (or not), with enough differences to challenge me to the next level, which, of course, involves having 3-4 babies.

XOXO,

Baby

1 People said what they thought:

Beth said...

If she thinks babies grow in her stomach, she's got bigger problems than trying to find a sperm donor.