CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Friday, March 14, 2008

Don't Drink & Profile

lUrkin fa hubby menqq

LOCATION: Florida

ima muh fUhkin ladyyy menqq till dee casket drOpsx; anywaysx; bOut me im mad raw;funny;easy qOin;"sinqle"&& respectable. i ♥ tO lauqh itsx wat i live fa; buttt dOn qet it twisted come incorrect dOn be suprised when yOuh qet cOrrected by my meansx menqq;; . . hhmmm iREP HWD fa life &+ dhat will neva Chanqee; yhupp yhupp;; uhmm; im a wifey material yhupp yhupp all dey; shawty Only rxCks wid dee best . uqh anywhO if yOuh wanna knO anythinq else just drOp a line; &+ ill dO my best tO reply if anythin ask fa muh somespamsite jea im mOre Of a somespamsite person i don be On hea much;; *** nOte: DO NOT write me a meszaqe cOntaininq yOuh'r wack asz linesx talkin bOut what yOuh will dO to me in dee bedroom because hOnestly i don qive a fUhk.

0 People said what they thought: