CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Friday, July 31, 2009

I do not want another I-pod break-up.

LOCATION: Austin

So, I am looking for someone new.

I recently got out of a 3 year relationship that ended over an ipod. I can't believe something so great could be thrown away over an ipod. So, for our three year anniversary I was asked what I wanted and I said I have been dying for an ipod touch and that I would do anything for one. I even said it could be a used one from a pawnshop. I was told by my bf that I was not worth it.

Can you believe that?

I am worth that and a whole lot more. I am 5 4 black hair, green eyes, a great smile, and an amazing personality. I enjoy going out and shooting pool with the boys, or just chillin at someones house. I like movies and live music. I am also way into rollerderby. It is my passion and I skate as many times a week as I can. I am just looking for someone who wants to enjoy me the way I can be enjoyed. I am tired of the past relationships I have been in and I want something new. I am not looking for anyone super rich or super hot.

I want someone who can be who they are around me and be proud of it. I am really fun and easy going. I am not super popular, but I do have quite and entourage. I am a awesome person to know! So anyone interested? If so, please get back to me!

Oh, and I never got my ipod......I am a sad girl, but I am sure I will get over it. Ipods are good, but good company is amazing!

1 People said what they thought:

Beth said...

Hey, this one sounds normal!