CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Asshole Gene

Sassy, Loud, Sweet.. - 21

LOCATION: Portland

I'm Britney. Hi. :D I not actually sure what I'm looking for. I am sassy and upbeat most of the time, and I try not to dwell on the past to much. I like kittens, and books. I'm a dork. I like orchids and the summer time. I love having fun. I truly believe that if you do something that isn't fun, it's not worth doing. Life is way to short, and to waste those precious seconds on boring smile-less crusades. I love to write, even if they don’t mean anything, just putting my thoughts on paper is what I like. Now, the bad: I smoke cigarettes. I drink accusingly with my roommates. Not a bar kind of girl most of the time, but I could be persuaded if necessary. I’m looking for someone who challenge me, but isn’t an asshole. Now, I understand that most men can’t shake the asshole gene that they have been born with and I can forgive that most of the time. Taller then me is a must, but it’s not to hard since I am short. In the end, I actually looking for someone can actually have me on their mind more then, their job, or car, or ex-girlfriend.

0 People said what they thought: