CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lets get married tomorrow

LOCATION: Phoenix

I decided tomorrow I want to get married...So any takers?

Im attractive, not a psycho...well not completly:)- have a job, car, my own place, im very independent...i love sex and my husband will have to be able to keep up with me...ive never wanted to get married...ever.

But life is pretty boring right now and i feel like if i get married at least its something exciting. So ur probably wondering if im all these great things why dont I have a man...ha I get asked that everytime i go on a first date. I always dread that question, but truth is once i sleep with the man i lose interest...stupidly. But i figure if im married, that means:

· A this person is as spontaneous as I am
· B I cant just walk away...and
· C hopefully he will satisfy me.

AND I dont want to get messages saying marriage is sacred I cant do this blah blah blah because to that i say bullshit. Anyone should be allowed to get married to who they choose and get married for whatever reasons they choose. I choose to marry a stranger because maybe that stranger is who im looking for.

I will send a photo if I recieve a photo...Im looking for someone thats between 21-33, attractive...obviously :) Has their own place, job, ect. Someone who has his shit together but crazy enough to marry a stranger...Race doesnt matter but i love latin men and black/ mixed with something men .

PS i dont cook!

0 People said what they thought: