CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Monday, March 8, 2010

Top 10 Headlines


These are actually funny. I need to collect the horrible ones one day.

10) Feel free to interact with me. All my shots are current!
9) You must be over 5’10” to read this profile.
8) I bathe every day!
7) Is this thing like eBay?
6) Shopping for Guys – And They Said There Was No Such Store!
5) Since light travels faster than sound, is that why some people appear bright until they speak?
4) I'm like poop. The older I get the easier I am to pick up!
3) Coffee, Chocolate, and Men - some things are just better rich.
2) I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.
1) Willing to lie about how we met!

2 People said what they thought:

Martie said...

HA. I can so relate to number 10!! My Sweets and I met on a dating/mating site. He was also a delivery truck driver for a well known company. Alot of our aquaintances ask how we met and I say "He was the FedEX guy!" If only they knew...hee hee

Bev said...

OMG, these are a riot! I particularly like "I bathe every day." What a keeper, huh? Sell it, sistah!

And who in their right mind compares themselves to poop, ever? Sheesh!