CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a little more head

Here are some more strange headlines.

  • I will judge you on how well you parallel park.

  • Drinking coffee out of plastic makes you impotent.

  • I’d date me if I could!

  • Whenever I feel blue I start breathing again.

  • Do we go on 3 or is it 1, 2, 3, then go?

  • Don’t be a mushroom. I hate mushrooms.

  • Only boring people get bored. Bored yet?

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, “I” would be at the top.

  • Beauty Fades. Dumb is Forever.

  • I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

  • It says, 'I Choo-choo-choose You,' and there's a picture of a train!

  • Life is like a can of corn...

  • Fuzzy inside out

  • Did you buy that at the dollar store?

  • Just because you put wheels on my grandmother, does not make her a bus.

  • I feel you dancing in my chest!

  • Looking for the female version of yourself?

  • Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

1 People said what they thought:

Just telling it like it is said...

why yes I did buy it at the dollar store