CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Say What?

A peculiar idea: - 21

LOCATION: Manhattan

I am recently out of a blooming relationship that ended abruptly due to his heroin abuse and refusal to allow me to help him stop doing drugs.

I am a very nurturing young woman, attractive, thoughtful, tender and warm, and after a failed attempt at protecting a man from himself I desire somebody to soothe.

You don't have to be disturbed, just enjoy being taken care of. The more frail you are, the better, I am not dominating or violent, I don't want your money, and I don't want to have sex with you.

I am looking for a quiet, gentle involvement with somebody who I can provide comfort and tenderness for. Creative minds are particularly sought.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please respond with a bit about yourself, your ideas and interests, and a photo. I will reply with mine.

0 People said what they thought: