CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do the Math

Looking for bad boy outside/good boy ins - 27

LOCATION: San Diego

I am twice divorced. Yes, I still believe in marriage. I have three grown daughters, and three grandkids. I love tattoos and piercings. Yes, I have some ; ). Also, I am really not trying to be a bi*** here but I dont care if you have a Harley, it is not impressive to me, BMW however is. I am tall, so short wont work for me, please if you are 58" or shorter, it wont work. I know what I want and yes, I have my sh** together. I dress nice and I smell so good. If that is all too intimidating for you, dont bother me. I like a man who is a man. I hate having to make the decisions and be the boss in a relationship. I dont look my age and really cant see myself with someone who looks like my grandfather, trying to be honest not hurt anyones feelings. This is really hard to tell you all about me in this little box.

3 People said what they thought:

SWF42 said...

27 and the mother of grown kids? With grandkids?

Gotta be a typo in that age.

I hope.

Constance said...

Losers with grandiose egos only need apply

Ginormous Boobs said...

Why, oh why does this one not have a picture?