CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Am I Reach Enough?

sexsy woman looking for a rich man, age not an issue - 40 (I will go anywhere)

LOCATION: Virginia Beach

I am looking for that reach man that doesn't mind spending money on me. A professional will do, or even a successful business man. I am a very nice looking woman, looking for a serious relationship with the man that has enough money and knows how to treat a lady. Once the relationship will be established I may even have sex on regular bases with my man. I look forward to hear from you.

3 People said what they thought:

cathouse teri said...

These are funny!

Constance said...

Maybe when she learns how to spell, she will find a reach man. Good lord, what an idiot !!!

Ginormous Boobs said...

How can you pass up a lady who will take all your reaches AND maybe give you sex.

Keeper.