CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Friday, April 16, 2010

The "F" Word

Seeking a PGILTF

Which, as you may know (but probably don't since someone has just made it up!) stands for Passionate Guy I'd Like to F--. And of course when I say F---, I mean. . . F--- as in Form a Lasting Relationship. F--- as in Forge an Intimate Partnership. and mostly. .. . F--- as in Fall In Love. What did you think I meant by F---? (Oh well, maybe that too.) I can't help it. Maybe it's because I'm passionate myself but I have a thing for passionate guys that makes me want to F--- them. Well not all of them. Really I'm looking to Forge, Form and Fall (once again, see above. That's what I mean by F---) with just one. To achieve that perfect F---, it would help if my passionate guy was smart, literate, witty and loving as am I. At least aware of culture and creativity as am I. And rugged as am. . .of course I'm not rugged, more like 5"2" and curvy, and appealing in a mature but smartcityoutgoing sort of way. Anyway, if you're a passionate guy clever enough to have gotten past the shock of my approach to discover the soul of this message, please do respond with your photo (sorry, no photo, no reply). And I will reply with a picture of myself in kind. Together we could be F---ing amazing.

2 People said what they thought:

Martie said...

That's f-ing hilarious and by "F" I mean FREAKING.

Kimberly said...

Forming amazing? Forging amazing?

What?