CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Looking for something different

Hello guys!! I'm an attractive, exotic lady in her early 40s. Professional, educated, with a great personality. I look young for my age, take care of myself, work out on a reg basis. I have a gorgeous set of long brown hair, height-&-weight proportionate... I am sweet & affectionate, if we click! I like talking, kissing, going slow... initially ... until I get to know you more.

**Looking for an HONEST SWM who is fit/athletic, professional, educated, active and likes to have fun! Here's my "problem"... I am great in bed & I do have a high sex drive... if you are open to having a relationship with me - being that I have another relationship but nothing very serious right now. I see him on occasion, once or twice a week. We are both clean, been together exclusively for many years. He is open to this idea of me having another "exclusive" relationship, so this is not a problem...

If you are OPEN to this kind of set up, let me know & tell me why you think you would be the BEST candidate for this. I am definitely a catch & I will only consider someone who is mature, gainfully employed/successful & sweet/considerate. Most of all, if you can consider this as that "exclusive" thing between us at least in the interim, that would be great. Our health should be first & foremost so that we can look forward to a long life, enjoying intimacy even at an older age in the decades to come. Hey, I'm just being realistic! Lol ;-)

If you think this is something you can consider, send me a pic & tell me about yourself. Please be HONEST & tell the truth from the very beginning. I have worked in the IS field & I will find out quickly if you are lying... So let's do this right right from the start... Okay?

Just a NOTE: If you have pets I'm allergic to cats & dogs, don't force me to ride your bike/Harley, & clean-cut/military is a plus! [no facial hair] Let's see where this thing will lead us. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

0 People said what they thought: