CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ranting is the Best Way to Get Someone

GOOD GRIEF WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN!?

LOCATION: Norfolk

A sane, SWM 30-40 who is fit and fun..........is that just too much to ask for? Just athletic and maybe hold an intellectual conversation. I am fun, athletic with a lot of energy. Can anyone hang???? I love sex so this is not an issue......where are you men if any are left out there. Or are all of just players...and by that I mean you cannot seem to hang with one sexy woman at a time and believe me I am not looking to get married.....heavens no, but grief are you all looking to date as many women as you can at one time? I am really curious how it all works today! I completely love sexy military men, but there is this stereotype that comes with a military man......that you are all dogs! I refuse to believe that stereotype, but you continue to prove everyones point.......CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE THE STEREOTYPE WRONG!

0 People said what they thought: