CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fellow Daters

Thursday, May 8, 2008

So That's the Ultimate Man

Sweet n petite lookin 4 a fit man who knows how 2 take care of himself n the lady he's with but not suffocate her. Im not talkin Sugar Daddy

LOCATION: Chespeake

I am a happy and blessed person. I try to find the humor in almost everything and my life is pretty much drama free and I'd like to keep it that way. I have to admit I'm more attracted to dark haired men who are in pretty good shape with a great sense of humor and a great smile when I make him happy which I will try to do alot. I have a 23 yr old son in the Navy who lives in CA and a 15 yr old daughter who is in modeling and acting and stays with friends quite often so I often have weekends free. The ultimate man will give me my dream car someday, a '69 Mustang Boss as in my photos.

1 People said what they thought:

Constance said...

Bring wallet.